Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year






Well, happy 2009 everyone. Joe, Peyton, Reggie and I are all expecting great things in '09. Well, actually both Peyton and Reggie are just hoping for some candy in '09, but I am sure they all send warm thoughts your way. We spent our New Year's visiting with our good neighbors, and then dinner with Nana, Grampy, GG, Gramps, Uncle Larry and Cousin Brittany.









Then Peyton, Reggie and I headed back home. And that's when I made him; Old Swampy. Nana got me a lovely book about cupcake making for Christmas. I decided the last day of 2008 would be a great time for a trial run of Reggie's birthday cupcakes. Soo taaa daaa: Old Swampy.






Now what we are going to do with 24 cupcakes --- I'm not sure. But I did it. Peyton and Reggie helped too --- they got to taste test the scales, eyes, and lovely green coating.

4 comments:

Ralph's Rib said...

Swampy is very cool - and perfect for a boy's birthday. I'm curious to see how Nate handles his birthday cake when we celebrate tomorrow night. I'm tempted to leave off the frosting and just put whipped cream on his. Is that cheating? Out of curiosity, what's the name of your cupcake book?

heather clark said...

Aww Swampy is so cute!

Martin 6 said...

Serioulsy....you take the cake...I mean cupcake. That's awesome Jenny! Love it!

Jenn said...

You did an awesome job with the cupcakes... Swampy was very cute!! Hope you guys enjoyed eating it.

Slideshow